Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday's Tin of the Week


Last week The Shaker traveled to Boston for work.  Before he left I said, “Hey I don’t have a Boston shot glass in my collection; when you are in the airport can you pick me up one.”  He said sure, but instead he came home with this week’s tin of the week.  I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and the tin was filled with the candy (woo hoo).



As a result of The Shaker’s contribution to this week’s Tin of the Week, it has spawned a serious discussion between Olive and myself. 

Olive has noticed that she, The Shaker and The Shaker’s mother are becoming very influential in adding tins to “Tuesday’s Tin of the Week.”  Here’s her answer to the fierce the competition brought on by The Shaker and his mother … “Bring it on!” 

And I will say this is to anyone who is reading … you find a tin that you want to share (and it has to be appropriate for all ages to see) send it to me.  If it gets into this blog, I will give you a shout out.  You can send your photo(s) to me at themartiniknitter@gmail.com

And note to Olive and The Shaker’s mother …  Christmas is right around the corner.  There should be some really good tins out there with Christmas motifs on them.  Let’s see what ya got!

Cheers!
The Martini Knitter

*Side Note:  Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup comes in dark chocolate which I love even more than the original Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.


No comments: