Friday, October 26, 2012

To the Members of Ravelry – Thank You!


I got give a huge shout out of thanks to the members of Ravelry!  If it wasn’t for the comments and help suggestions that they wrote about their own projects, then I wouldn’t have been able to start, let alone finish, my Shalom Sweater. 

The original pattern has cap sleeves, but I need (and want) sleeves!  So a user wrote how to add sleeves.  The original pattern is a small, but another user made it a medium, and again this helped me. And lastly, the original pattern has 1 button and I wanted 3. 




Now I am waiting for the weather to turn cooler, because, boy this sweater is warm!

Cheers!
The Martini Knitter


1 comment:

Ellen said...

Hi Martini,

Where did you find the M/L variation on the Shalom? I'm scouring project photos and having a hard time. I would really appreciate any direction you can point me in.

Love the purple!

Humbledaisy on Ravelry