Monday, March 26, 2012

Moving Wizards

I am blogging from my mobile phone this morning. I hope this works. I am standing in my kitchen watching a "Moving Wizard" pack my kitchen. I have to write down what is the box then I put a color sticker on the box to denote what room that box goes into. The kitchen has an "orange" where as the sewing room has a "blue" sticker etc. It helps the Moving Wizards over on the other side move the box into the correct room/location. Can you tell I have done this a few times?

While standing watching I have started knitting a summer sweater from Purl Soho using Alchemy's Silken Straw. I can't attach the link! But it's on my Ravelry "project" page or you should be able to "google" Purl Soho Silken Straw sweater pattern.". I have done 3 rounds so far ...

Cheers!
The Martini Knitter

No comments: