Monday, February 6, 2012

Tiny Storage

 

I am all about organization!  At times it drives my family mad because I like everything in its place. This is the same for my knitting box.  Here’s my knitting box and it’s filled with things that I may need at any immediate time while knitting:


My new obsession along with knitting needles and yarn are nice small storage containers.  Everything has its place, is well organized and neatly kept.  It started with one or two tins/boxes and now it has grown.  While Olive was visiting we found more useful boxes to buy.  I think I have enough for a while. 

The Shaker liked the idea in the beginning and 
bought this one while in Normandy 
this past summer





 I got him this one for Valentine’s Day.
The soap is the added bonus and is really nice!

My hand made stitch markers

Cheers!
The Martini Knitter

1 comment:

Susie Holmes said...

I like the stitch markers. And I finished the sock - singular - sock!