Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What is STILL on my knitting needles?!?

I am tired!!  I have been working on the Skull and Cross Bones Dishcloth for 2 days!  I will finish it but ... frustrated.  I am going to leave the designing to the designers and the next time someone suggests hey you can do that!  Please remind me of this project!  It's the adjustments!  I like the way it looks on graph paper and then the knitting comes ....

BUT! I am off to book club tomorrow and I didn't want to go another day without blogging!  And I read the book.  Ok ... confession time .... Seriously? How do you think I get all my knitting done?  Audiobooks!  I have an Audible account and I listen while I knit back and forth!  This month was Jodi Picoult's Handle With Care.  Very good and stays with you long after you are done .... um ... listening!

So I am still knitting and in desperate need of a Martini!

Cheers,
The Martini Knitter

No comments: